Set up your gift once to support Chapin again and again with our Installment Giving Program. Participating in our Installment Giving Program is a convenient and paper-free way to support Chapin. This option allows you to schedule automatic monthly, quarterly, semiannual or annual installments for Annual Giving and eliminates the added steps of remembering to write and send a check. You can set up an installment gift via credit card or by debit of your bank account.
How It Works
- You determine the amount and frequency of your donation.
- Chapin will process your gift at the predetermined interval (changes are made on our around the same date each period).
- Chapin will send you an annual acknowledgment letter for tax purposes, which accounts for your total giving.
- Your gift will automatically renew each year.
- You will receive fewer solicitations for Annual Giving support.
To join our Installment Giving Program, click on the button below or click the button below to download our form. Completed forms may be mailed to Chapin's Advancement Office.
For questions related to installment gifts or the form, please contact the Chapin Advancement Office at 212.744.5007.