Gifts That Benefit You and Chapin
How Planned Gifts Can Benefit YOU
Your financial goals will vary over the years. You may need to plan for retirement, provide for older family members, or support your children or grandchildren. You may provide for such goals while making a gift to Chapin. Here are some ways in which planned gifts can benefit you:
- Regular life-income payments for you or a loved one
- Varied tax benefits
- Higher income, which you can use toward special needs or projects
- Protection for the funds that you have saved
- A way to support your own interests and Chapin’s students
How Planned Gifts Can Benefit CHAPIN
- Secure Chapin’s fiscal health and advance strategic goals
- Minimize tuition increases
- Sustain our cutting-edge programs and allow us to offer more
- Provide peerless education to current and future generations of bright young women
For a snapshot about ways each gift benefits both you and Chapin, click here to view a chart of Ways to Give to Chapin.
If you would like to receive a Chapin Planned Giving brochure, please contact Christine Shim at 212.570.4912 or firstname.lastname@example.org.